Domain Name Registration Agreement
This Domain Name Registration Agreement (“Registration Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions which govern the registration of a domain name and the relationship between PT Web Commerce Communications (“MEREKMU”) and the Registrant in relation thereto.
A Registrant is advised to read this Registration Agreement carefully and take note of the contents thereto.
This Registration Agreement is to be read together with Merekmu’s applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures, as amended and/or supplemented by Merekmu from time to time, and published by Merekmu [www.merekmu.co.id
] (“Merekmu’s Policies”).
By [submitting a domain name application] the Registrant acknowledges that the Registrant has read, understood, accepted and agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Registration Agreement.
Terms And Conditions
Domain Name Registration/ Registrant Information Policy
The following are the definitions of various terms used in this Registration Agreement:
||means Country Code Top Level Domains.
||means the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy as adopted by ICANN;
||means all applicable fees and/or charges payable by the Registrant upon submission and/or in connection of the Registrant’s application to Merekmu, as the case may be, for the registration of a domain name [www.merekmu.co.id ]
||means Generic Top Level Domains as approved by ICANN;
||means the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers and having its website at www.icann.org;
||means a person (individual or corporate entity) who intends to submit an application to register a domain name through the Merekmu.
||refers to an entity accredited by ICANN to operate and manage the respective gTLD and ccTLD offered by Merekmu;
||means the domain name registration services provided by Merekmu
||means the directory service or database over the Internet used for searching information related to a particular domain that is required by ICANN to be compiled upon registration of a domain.
Merekmu provides various ccTLDs and gTLDs Services.
||An application for the registration of domain names shall be made in the form and manner as may be prescribed by the Merekmu from time to time (“Application Form”). A Registrant is required to fill up the Application Form and provide the necessary details and information required for the application. The Registrant acknowledges that the registration of domain names is strictly on a “first come, first served” basis. In applying for the registration of a domain name, the Registrant must comply with the Domain Name Registration/Registrant Information Policy [at ● insert link ].
||Merekmu in its sole discretion, shall reserve the right to approve or reject any application for any reason whatsoever with no consequential liability of Merekmu whatsoever to the Registrant.
||The Registrant shall pay to the Merekmu the Registration Fees applicable as at the date of submission of the Registrant’s application for the registration of a domain name, or any other fees and/or charges payable in connection with the domain name registration. The Registration Fees shall be paid in the form and manner and in accordance with the terms set out in the website. The domain name registration will not be effected until the necessary payments have been made by the Registrant and until such payments have been received by the Merekmu. The Registrant acknowledges that any and all payments made to the Merekmu in connection with the registration of a domain name are non-refundable.
||The Registrant agrees that in the event payment is not made within the time stipulated by Merekmu, Merekmu shall be entitled to reject or refuse any application submitted by the Registrant and/or suspend, delete or release the requested domain name by the Registrant or carry out any such other action deemed appropriate by Merekmu. Any additional costs incurred by Merekmu in carrying out any such actions shall be borne by the Registrant.
||Merekmu as the case may be shall be entitled to impose a late payment charge of 8% per annum calculated on daily rests, on any fees and/or charges due from the Registrant that remain unsettled for a period of fourteen (14) days from the date on which the said fee and/or charge became due and payable .
|| Merekmu reserves the right to amend any fees and/or charges associated with the registration of a domain name, at any time and at its sole discretion.
||As part of the registration process of a domain name, the Registrant must provide Merekmu with the information set out in the compulsory fields of the Application Form prescribed by the Merekmu from time to time (“Registrant Information”) and has the option to provide the information set out in the discretionary fields of the Application Form.
||The Registrant shall ensure that:
- the Registrant Information is true, accurate, complete, current and reliable; and
- the Registrant shall maintain, update and keep the Registrant Information true, accurate, complete, current and reliable at all times, whether before or after the approval of the application
||Merekmu reserves the right to reject, refuse, cancel and/or delete any application if it is found that:
- the Registrant Information provided by the Registrant is false, inaccurate, incomplete, unreliable or misleading; or
- the Registrant fails to maintain, update, and keep the Registrant Information true, accurate, complete, current and reliable at all times; or
- the Registrant fails to respond satisfactorily to enquiries made by WEBCC concerning any of the Registrant Information submitted within seven (7) calendar days from the date of enquiry.
||The Registrant acknowledges that a breach of this Clause 5 will constitute a material breach of this Registration Agreement and Merekmu shall be entitled to terminate this Registration Agreement and suspend, cancel or delete the Registrant’s domain name immediately upon such breach without notice to the Registrant or having to refund any of the fees paid by the Registrant to Merekmu.
||The Registrant may access the data provided and rectify any incorrect data relating to the Registrant through the domain registration management tool provided by Merekmu.
||The Registrant warrants that in the event that in registering the domain name the Registrant provides information about or on behalf of a third party, the Registrant has the authority to provide such information relating to the said third party and has obtained the consent of the third party for the disclosure and use of that information as set forth in this Registration Agreement.
- Use and disclosure of Registrant Information
||The Registrant concedes and acknowledges that Merekmu may make directly available to third parties, or publicly available, some or all of the Registrant Information for inspection (through Merekmu’s WHOIS service) or otherwise as required or permitted by applicable laws or policies. The Registrant hereby consents to any and/or all such disclosures and use of the Registrant Information provided by the registrant in connection with the registration of the domain name (including any update to such information) whether during the subsistence or after the term of this Registration Agreement.
||The Registrant specifically consents to the use of some or all of the Registrant Information provided by the Registrant in connection with the registration of the domain name (including any updates to such information), whether during the subsistence or after the term of this Registration Agreement to be transmitted or provided to:
- the relevant Registry and Domain Provider(s);
- any third parties or vendors as ICANN, the Registry and Domain Provider(s) or any other relevant body and/or applicable laws or policies may require or permit, including but not limited to for the purposes of inspection (through Merekmu’s WHOIS service); and
- any authorized agents of the Registrar including but not limited to the purposes of inserting in registers and data bases produced by Merekmu or its authorised agents.
||The Registrant hereby irrevocably releases Merekmu from any claims and causes of action which may arise from any such disclosure or from the use of the Registrant Information. Merekmu shall not be liable to the Registrant or to any third party with respect to any loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure or use, or alteration or destruction, of the Registrant Information.
- Term, Renewal and Redemption Period
||The term of this Registration Agreement shall commence effective upon the date that the Registrant enters into the Registration Agreement and shall continue to be in force for the duration of the Registrant’s domain name registration
||The initial term of the domain name registration will be notified by Merekmu to the Registrant during the initial registration process (“Initial Term”).
||Upon expiry of the Initial Term, the Registrant may renew the term of registration to keep the right to use the domain name.
||The Registrant may submit its renewal request before the expiration of a term or within the period of the term of the registration (“Renewal Grace Period”), together with the relevant fees, where applicable, the details of which can be found here.
- Expiry of domain names
Immediately after the expiration of the term of domain name registration and before deletion of the domain name in the applicable Registry and Domain Provider(s)’s database, the Registrant acknowledges that Merekmu may direct the domain name to name-servers and IP address(es) designated by Merekmu, including, without limitation, to no IP address or to IP address(es) which host a parking page or a commercial search engine that may display advertisements. The Registrant acknowledges that Merekmu may either leave the Registrant’s WHOIS information intact or that Merekmu may change the contact information in the WHOIS output for the expired domain name so that the Registrant is no longer listed as the registrant of the expired domain name.
- Reactivation of domain names
- For a period of approximately thirty (30 ) days after expiry of the term of the domain name registration, the Registrant acknowledges that Merekmu may provide a procedure by which expired domain name registration services may be reactivated. The Registrant acknowledges and agrees that Merekmu may, but is not obligated to offer this process, called the “reactivation period”. The Registrant acknowledges that it shall assume all risks and all consequences if the Registrant waits until or after the expiration of the Initial Term to attempt to renew the registration of the domain name. The Registrant further acknowledges that Merekmu, for any reason and in its sole discretion, may choose not to offer a reactivation period and that Merekmu shall not be liable therein. The Registrant acknowledges that utilization of the reactivation process, if any, may involve additional fees. The Registrant acknowledges and agrees that Merekmu may make available the expired domain name(s) to third parties, and may auction off the rights to expired domain name(s) (the auction beginning close to the end or after the end of the reactivation period), and/or the expired domain name(s) may be re-registered by any party at any time.
- After the re-activation period, the Registrant agrees that WEBCC may either (A) discontinue the domain name registration services at any time thereafter; (B) continue to provide for the registration services and re-activate the domain name; or (C) if the domain name is auctioned off to a third party, Merekmu may transfer the domain name to such third party.
- This provision applies to the deletion of a domain name, whether within or outside of any applicable grace period.
- Any deletion of a domain name will result in a deleted name redemption grace period (“Redemption Period”), the details of which can be found here. This grace period will allow the Registrant, Merekmu, and/or the Registry and Domain Provider(s) to detect and correct any mistaken deletion.
- During the Redemption Period, the deleted domain name will be placed on a “Redemption Period” status which effectively means that the name will be removed from the zone and the domain name will stop working and would appear offline.
- The Registrant can redeem its domain name during the Redemption Period, subject to payment of the relevant redemption fees. A party requesting for redemption is required to provide sufficient identification as may be directed by Merekmu for verification purposes.
- In the event the Registrant fails to redeem the domain name upon expiry of the Redemption Period, the Registry and Domain Provider(s), on the instructions of Merekmu, shall be entitled to delete the domain name and/or transfer the domain name to a third party.
- Transfer of Domain Names
||The Registrant may transfer its domain name during or before the Renewal Grace Period subject to Merekmu’s Domain Name Transfer Policy published at www.merekmu.co.id , as may be amended and supplemented by Merekmu from time to time.
||During the registration, renewal or transfer process, name servers will be requested by Merekmu while the domain name is being registered, renewed or transferred. If a name server is not provided by the Registrant during the registration process, the domain name will be redirected to a page displaying the “Under Construction” sign; and at the expiry of the Initial Term and prior to renewal, the domain name will be redirected to a page displaying the “Domain Expired” sign (“Parked Domain”). The redirection page(s) may contain advertisements and the Registrant acknowledges that Merekmu is not responsible and shall not be held accountable for any such advertisement(s).
|| By entering into this Registration Agreement, the Registrant agrees that Merekmu is entitled to redirect the domain name to a Parked Domain and its associated contents in these situations, at no cost to the Registrant.
- Representations and Warranties
The Registrant represents and warrants that at the time of application and at all times thereafter:
- the Registrant has the power authority and capacity to enter into this Registration Agreement and all other documents instruments contemplated by this Registration Agreement and to carry out its obligations under this Registration Agreement and such other documents or instrumensts
- the requested domain name does not directly or indirectly infringe or otherwise violate any registered or unregistered trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person;
- the use of the domain name shall be for legal and lawful purposes and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Registration Agreement;
- the Registrant Information and any other information submitted and/or provided is complete, true and accurate and the Registrant will keep the Registrant Information updated at all times; and
- the domain name applied for is valid and is in compliance with all relevant applicable laws.
||Merekmu represents and warrants that:
- it has been appointed, authorised and/or accredited by the respective Registry and Domain Provider(s) to provide the Services; and
- it has the authority and legal capacity to enter into this Registration Agreement.
||Merekmu expressly disclaims all other warranties of any kind or nature, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and against infringement. Merekmu does not guarantee any information provided to the Registrant by it or its agents not incorporated into this Registration Agreement, and accordingly, no such information creates any express or implied warranty. Merekmu’s services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Use of Domain Name
||Upon the effective date of registration, the Registrant shall be entitled to exclusive use of the domain name registered in the Registrant’s name.
||The Registrant agrees and undertakes that it will not use, display, exploit or use the domain name which is illegal or is in convention with or is in violation of any applicable laws or policies.
||The Registrant undertakes not to be engaged in the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request for such material (i.e spam). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have expressly requested for it.
- Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
- Creating or forwarding "make-money fast" type messages, "chain letters" or "pyramid schemes" of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such messages.
- Malicious e-mail, including, but not limited to, flooding a user or site with very large or numerous pieces of e-mail.
- Unauthorized use, or forging of mail header information (i.e., spoofing).
||The Registrant’s use of the domain name shall also be in compliance with MerekmuWEBCC’s Acceptable Use Policy and all other applicable policies.
||The Registrant acknowledges that a breach of this Clause 10 will constitute a material breach of this Registration Agreement and Merekmu shall be entitled to terminate this Registration Agreement and suspend, cancel or delete the Registrant’s domain name immediately upon such breach without notice to the Registrant or having to refund any of the fees paid by the Registrant to Merekmu.
- Breach of Registration Agreement or Policies
||Failure of the Registrant to abide by any provision of this Registration Agreement shall constitute a breach.
||In the event of a breach, Merekmu may provide the Registrant with a written notice describing any such breach and the Registrant shall have seven (7) calendar days to remedy the said breach.
||If the breach is not remedied by the Registrant to Merekmu’s satisfaction within the time limit stipulated, Merekmu shall be entitled to delete the Registrant’s domain name and/or cancel the Registrant’s domain name registration without any notice to the Registrant or refund of any fees paid by the Registrant to Merekmu.
||Notwithstanding the above, Merekmu reserves the right to pursue any legal remedies it may have against the Registrant.
- Dispute Resolution
||The Registrant acknowledges that Merekmu cannot, and will not, screen or otherwise review domain name applications to verify the legal right of the Registrant to use a particular word or term used in the domain name.
||In the event a party disputes the Registrant’s legal right to use, display or register the domain name in any fashion or manner, Merekmu and Registrant shall act in accordance with the Dispute Policy. The Registrant is encouraged to familiarise itself with the Dispute Policy.
||If Merekmu is notified of a complaint filed with a judicial or administrative body regarding the Registrant’s use of a domain name (“Disputed Domain”), the Registrant agrees not to make any changes to the Disputed Domain’s records without MerekmuWEBCC’s prior approval.
||Merekmu reserves the right not to allow the Registrant to make any changes to such Disputed Domain’s records until and unless:
- Merekmu is directed to do so by the judicial or administrative body concerned; or
- Merekmu receives notification from the Registrant and the other party contesting the Registrant’s registration and use of the Disputed Domain that the dispute has been settled.
||In the event of a dispute between the Registrant and a third party, Merekmu does not and will not get involved in a proceeding and the Registrant agrees that Merekmu will not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses which the Registrant or any third party may suffer as a direct or indirect result of any act, omission or negligence on Merekmu’s part or that of the judicial or administrative body. The Registrant is encouraged to, prior to applying for registration of a domain name, perform a trademark search with respect to the words and/or phrases comprising the domain name. The Registrant will be solely liable in the event the Registrant’s use of a domain name constitutes an infringement or other violation of a third party’s rights.
||If Merekmu is named as a party to any legal proceedings commenced by the Registrant or a third party in connection with the Registrant’s registration and/or use of a domain name, Merekmu shall be entitled to suspend the operational status of the domain name pending the outcome of the dispute resolution. In any such event, Merekmu reserves the right to raise any and all defenses deemed appropriate.
||The Registrant hereby agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Merekmu, the Registry and Domain Provider(s), their officers, directors, shareholders, owners, managers, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, Premier Partners and attorneys ("Indemnified Parties") from and against all claims made by third parties or the Registrant, including, but not limited to all loss, liability, claims, demands, damages, cost or expense, causes of action, suits, proceedings, judgments, awards, executions and liens, legal expenses and any other expenses of any nature whatsoever sustained, incurred, paid by or suffered by each Indemnified Party resulting from or in connection with any claim, action or demand relating to or arising under this Registration Agreement, or relating to the registration or use of the domain name.
||The Indemnified Parties shall give written notice to the Registrant of any such claim, action or demand within a reasonable period.
- Limitation of Liability
||The Registrant undertakes that it will not seek to recover and shall not be entitled to recover from Merekmu and/or the Registry and Domain Provider(s) or to be indemnified by Merekmu and/or the Registry and Domain Provider(s) against any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any claim, proceeding, cost, demand, liability or expense whatsoever and howsoever sustained, incurred or paid by the Registrant to any party in respect of any of the matters and/or the exercise of Merekmu’s rights specified in this Registration Agreement.
||The Registrant agrees that Merekmu will not be liable for any loss of registration and/or use (whether temporary or otherwise and for whatever reason) of the Registrant’s domain name, or for interruption of business, or any content or misuse by the Registrant or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if Merekmu has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
||Under no circumstances shall Merekmu’s aggregate liability to the Registrant or any third party arising out of or related to this Registration Agreement exceed any amount of fees paid by the Registrant to Merekmu under the Registration Agreement regardless of the cause of action.
||Unless stated otherwise in this Registration Agreement, any notice in relation to the Registration Agreement hereunder shall be deemed to be served if delivered by hand, sent by registered post, fax or electronic mail (e-mail); to the party to whom it is given at its last known postal address, fax number or e-mail address.
||The notice will be deemed served if:
- delivered by hand, upon written acknowledgment of receipt by the receiving party or its duly authorized employee, representative or agent; or
- sent by registered post, on the seventh (7th) day after posting ; or
- sent by fax or e-mail, upon the transmitting equipment confirming dispatch of the notice as evidenced by the records of the transmitting equipment.
- Governing Law
||This Registration Agreement is governed by the laws of -Indonesia and the Registrant hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Indonesia.
If any provision of this Registration Agreement is held invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of the Registration Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall continue to be in full force and effect as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of Merekmu and the Registrant in executing this Registration Agreement.
The failure of either party at any time to enforce any right or remedy available to it under this Registration Agreement with respect to any breach or failure by the other party shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or remedy with respect to any other breach or failure by the other party.
Merekmu may sub-contract, all or any part of its obligations to provide the Services under this Registration Agreement without further notification to the Registrant.
|| Full Integration
This Registration Agreement, together with Merekmu Policies , is expressly incorporated herein and constitutes the entire Registration Agreement between the Registrant and Merekmu relating to the domain name. This Registration Agreement supersedes all prior written, oral, or electronic Registration Agreements between the Registrant and Merekmu relating to the domain name.
|| Written Registration Agreement
This Registration Agreement constitutes a written Registration Agreement between the Registrant and Merekmu notwithstanding the underlying Registration Agreement being dispatched electronically; and acceptance of this Registration Agreement is made electronically. A printed version of this Registration Agreement, and of any notice given in electronic form related to this Registration Agreement, shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings to the same extent, and subject to the same restrictions, as other business contracts, documents, or records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
The Registrant acknowledges and agrees that under any circumstances, Merekmu shall not be liable to the Registrant for failures or delays in performing Merekmu’s obligations hereunder arising from any cause beyond Merekmu’s reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, wars, riots, earthquakes, storms, typhoons and floods. In the event of any such delay, the time for Merekmu’s performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay, which shall be remedied with all due dispatch in the circumstances.
In the event the Registrant is reading this Registration Agreement or if this Registration Agreement is translated into a language other than the English language, the Registrant acknowledges and agrees that the English version hereof shall prevail in case of inconsistency or contradiction in interpretation or translation.
||Modifications / Amendments
Merekmu reserves the right to modify and amend this Registration Agreement, any rules and regulations and policies, including the quantum of fees payable to Merekmu, from time to time. Such modifications and amendments shall be effective and binding upon the Registrant thirty (30) days after the initial posting of the revised Registration Agreement, rules and regulations or policies on Merekmu’s website (www.merekmu.co.id).
The Registrant is advised to check and review the Merekmu’s website on a regular basis to be aware of any such revisions.
Qualifications for Registration
- Qualify for registration;
- Submit certain information and
- Meet certain conditions as detailed below.
A Domain Name Registrant ("Registrant") must be either (a) an identifiable human individual (over the age of 18 years); or (b) a legally recognized statutory entity (such as a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, or PLC).
Applications for registration of a particular Domain Name must be accompanied by the following information ("Registrant Information"):
- Legally recognized first and last name (surname) of the contact person for the Registrant (this contact person maybe the Registrant itself). If the Registrant is an organization, association, corporation, or other legally recognized entity, the contact person must be a person authorized to legally bind the entity.
- Valid postal address of the Registrant.
- Functioning e-mail address of the Registrant.
- Working telephone number for the Registrant, including country code, area code, and proper extension, if applicable.
Providing true, current, complete, and accurate contact information is an absolute condition of registration of a Domain Name with Merekmu. If the Registrant Information provided to Merekmu, or subsequent modification to that information, contains false, inaccurate or misleading information, or conceals or omits pertinent information, Merekmu may terminate, suspend or place on hold the Domain Name registration of any Registrant without notification and without refund to the Registrant
The Registrant is responsible for keeping the Registrant Information up to date and responding in a timely fashion to communications from Merekmu.
Conditions for Registration
.ID Registration And Renewal Agreement
- Before a prospective can secure the registration of a particular Domain Name, five (5) conditions must be met:
- Registrant must provide current, complete and accurate Registrant Information to Merekmu.
3. Registrant must acknowledge to have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by the Merekmu WEBCC Registration .
- Registrant must acknowledge to have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by Merekmu Policies, including the Acceptable Use Policy and Dispute Policy.
- Registrant must submit and Merekmu must receive the appropriate payment for registration of the Domain Name in accordance with the Payment Policy below.
- Merekmu must accept Registrant´s offer to register a Domain Name.
The registrant is bound to adhere to Merekmu Policies and the Registration Agreement upon confirmation to Registrant that the Domain Name registration has been accepted and completed.
“Dengan mengajukan Pendaftaran dan/atau Perpanjangan Nama Domain ini, saya menyatakan telah memenuhi persyaratan kesesuaian sebagaimana ditentukan dalam pendaftaran dan/atau perpanjangan Nama Domain. Semua informasi yang diajukan bersama pendaftaran dan/atau perpanjangan Nama Domain ini adalah benar, lengkap, akurat, dan tidak menyesatkan dalam konteks apapun; jika di kemudian hari ditemukan adanya informasi yang tidak benar, tidak lengkap, tidak akurat atau menyesatkan, atau jika pendaftaran dan/atau perpanjangan Nama Domain diajukan dengan itikad tidak baik, maka hak penggunaan Nama Domain yang telah diberikan akan dibatalkan dan saya akan kehilangan hak penggunaan Nama Domain tersebut”
Term of Registration and Renewal Policy
All Domain Names are registered for a limited period. Specifically, Registrants may choose to register a domain for a period from one (1) year to ten (10) years. In the absence of any successful legal challenge, the Registrant has the right of first refusal to renew the registration of Registrant´s Domain Name. This right will expire in thirty (30) days after the last day of the initial term or then existing term of registration for which Merekmu has received payment.
Method of Payment
The only payment method acceptable currently is credit-card.
There are no fees associated with the cancellation of service; however there are no refunds for the registration.
Restricted Domain Names
Certain Domain Names consisting of only one, two or three characters, are not available for registration. The Prospective Registrant of such a Domain Name will be advised if the particular Domain Name sought to be registered is unavailable for registration.
Right of Revocation
Merekmu reserves the right, at its own discretion, to revoke the registration of a Domain Name of any Registrant who has violated Merekmu Policies, including the Acceptable Use Policy and Dispute Policy, the Registration Agreement or any other agreement or policy binding upon the Registrant with respect to the Domain Name registration
Registrant´s Designated Name Servers
Domain Name Registrants are responsible for ensuring that at least two name servers remain configured and operable. Domains found to have less than two operable name servers may be de-activated by Merekmu.
DNS Change Request Policy
Registrant cannot make changes to their DNS settings (i.e. point the Domain Name to a different Name Server or Internet Protocol address) until Merekmu has received payment for the Domain Name registration.
Domain Name Management Password Modification Policy
Registrants are required to submit and use a Domain Name Management password to access their Registrant Information. Blank Domain Name management passwords are not allowed
Consumer Protection and Fair-Trading Practices
Merekmu encourages proper and responsible use of Domain Names by its Registrants. However, Registrants are solely responsible for proper use of particular Domain Names.
Any Registrant concerned with the proper use of a particular Domain Name should review the Acceptable Use Policy. Any party or consumer having a complaint or involved in a dispute involving a particular registrant and wishing to know the Registrant Information for a particular Domain Name should consult the Merekmu Dispute Policy.
Merekmu encourages proper and responsible use of Domain Names by its Registrants. However, Registrants are solely responsible for proper use of particular Domain Names.
Any Registrant concerned with the proper use of a particular Domain Name should review the Acceptable Use Policy.
Merekmu Agreements, Policies, Fees
Registrants are bound to adhere to these Merekmu Policies, including the Dispute Policy and Acceptable Use Policy, the Registration Agreement, and any other agreement or policy applicable to Registrants published by Merekmu via Merekmu ´s web site. Registrants are also subjected to the fees applicable for the particular service they request at the time such service is requested.
Modifications to Registration Agreements, Policies and Services
Merekmu reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of these Merekmu Policies, including the Dispute Policy and Acceptable Use Policy, the Registration Agreement, or any other agreement or policy published by Merekmu. Merekmu WEBCC may also change the services provided under these agreements and policies. Any such revision or change is binding upon Registrants and effective thirty (30) calendar days after the initial date of the posting of such revisions or modifications on Merekmu´s web site and are retroactive upon the effective date. By continuing to use Merekmu services after the effective date, Registrants agree to be bound by and abide by any such revisions or changes.
Registrants should review Merekmu´s web site periodically to be aware of any such revisions. If at any time a Registrant does not agree to any revisions to said agreements or policies, Registrant may terminate its Registration Agreement with Merekmu by following the instructions in the Cancellation Policy.